Mapping Challenges and Business Assessment in Enhancing Corporate Communication in The Indonesian Petroleum Industry
Rp. 8.000.000 (IPA Professional Division Member)
Rp. 13.000.000 (Non- IPA Professional Division Member)
Includes : course manual, course materials, working lunches and refreshments
We encourage Participants to apply as IPA Professional Division Member to get benefit for registration cost.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is designated to appeal for advanced corporate executive secretary, junior or moderate staffs as of public relation officers, external affairs, government relations and junior or moderate engineers who interested in knowing the nature risks and other challenges of petroleum business in Indonesia. This session is sequel course (training) of the Corporate Communication in the Indonesian Petroleum Industry. Participants will learn a comprehensive knowledge and deepen understanding in viewing the Indonesian petroleum industry and understand the function of Corporate Communication as part of important role to communicate their mission to liaise between the corporate and the policy makers.
The content is more describing challenges and knowing risks from pre-awarded PSC Contract, during implementing PSC Contract and post PSC Contract. In addition, to let participants know the nature of understanding in viewing those risks and challenges especially to support for those participants who are nontechnical background or engineering.
The aim of the course is to provide additional deepen knowledge for the Corporate Communicator in presenting their role to explain comprehensively to many stakeholders.
Short review previous course on Corporate Communication in the Indonesian Petroleum Industry.
- Key messages as taking role for Corporate Communication
Knowing challenges and risks from technical perspectives
- geographical, geological, infrastructures, etc
Knowing challenges and risks from non-technical perspectives
- economic financial risks, business contract agreement, understanding PSC’s philosophy contract, etc.
Knowing challenges and risks from commercial perspectives
- energy supply and demand, etc.
- Law in Governing the Petroleum Business in Indonesia
- Business Compliance and Ethics
- Understanding the nature of extractive business and learnt news coverage from media statement
- The course will be a mixture of lesson learn and simulation for basic exercise
Two (2) Days Training Class Package
- Date: May 23-24, 2016
- Venue:Century Park Hotel
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Instructor:Hendi H. Kiswanto
- Talisman Energy
- Jakarta – Indonesia