OFFICIAL PRESS ID REGISTRATIONPOLICY
PRESS IDENTIFICATION CARD
- The official Press ID of Indonesian Petroleum Association (IPA) 2016 is the official press identification card issued by the organizers of Indonesian Petroleum Association (IPA) 2016 for the media, which is only valid for the IPA 2016 that took place on 25th – 28th May 2016.
- Media with registered Press Id Card will get full access to obtain:
- Pictures and exclusive news released by the committee in the press room and in www.ipaconvex.com
- Press room equipped with facilities such as computers, internet access, copiers, printers, and telephone.
- Press kits which contain important information regarding the exhibition such as pictures, official news, daily event schedule, and other supporting information. Details are available in hardcopy and softcopy.
- The Official IPA 2016 Press ID is only valid for editorial staff (reporters, photographers, cameramen, and news production staff) for print media, website, television, radio and news agency.
- The Official IPA 2016 Press ID does not apply to non-editorial staff of media (marketing/promotion staff of media, advertising agencies, communications consultants, as well as individual website/blog).
PROCEDURES OF IPA 2016 PRESS REGISTRATIONS
To obtain the Official IPA 2016 Press ID, editorial staff must register themselves in advance by following the steps below:
- Download the registration form on IPA 2015 official website: www.ipaconvex.com
Fill in the form with updated details and submit the application form to the following address/email:
Press Registration IPA 2016
Dyandra Promosindo - Public Relations Division
The City Tower 7th Floor Jl. MH Thamrin No.81 Jakarta 10310
Phone : +6221 31996077 ext. 333/147
Fax : +6221 31996177/6277
Email : email@example.com
Contact Person : Mrs. Rini Ayu/Ms. Kartika Putri
- The committee reserves the right to verify the data in accordance to the Official Press ID Registration Policy.
- Registration for the Official IPA 2016 Press ID are open from 14th March 2016 and closed on 6th May 2016.
- Journalists and media representatives who are not registered or failed to show their Official IPA 2016 Press ID, will be included in the category of regular visitors and are not entitled to the official press facilities of IPA 2016.
- The committee will inform the pick-up periods of the Official IPA 2016 Press ID.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR JOURNALISTS
- Journalists are expected to always bring and wear the Official IPA 2016 Press ID Card while covering the IPA exhibition.
- If the Official IPA 2016 Press ID Card is lost or left behind, the relevant media will only be allowed to enter the exhibition area in the following ways:
- Contact the committee (Public Relations Staff) in charge.
- Show his/her press card/business card to be matched with the database owned by the organizing committee.
IMPORTANT SCHEDULE OF THE IPA 2016
- Press ID Card Registration : 14th March – 27th May 2016.
- Opening Ceremony : 25th May 2016
- Press room operation schedule
- Opening Ceremony : 08.00 – 18.00 WIB
- Showdays (25th – 27th May 2016) : 09.00 – 18.00 WIB
- For a complete schedule of press conferences, programs, and other information, please visit www.ipaconvex.com